Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Another trip to Thanksgiving Point!

I was such a good mom yesterday. I took the kids to the farm AND to the dinosaur museum! And since it was Monday night there was all kind of good stuff going on!

We got there at the right time to help milk the cow! David looks a little nervous...

But Ryan seems to like it!

And Katy is freaked out by the cow. Ignore the weird look on my face - I was trying to take a picture while making sure that nothing bad happened between Katy & the cow. Or she could have tried to eat the cow's hay or something. So I was distracted.

Katy was afraid of the baby calf, too. I guess it was trying to lick her, and that's kinda scary.

Then we got to make cool St. Patrick's Day crafts!

Katy had her first pony ride!

She was NOT excited about it! But she actually stopped crying and smiled when it started. Which is backwards from what Rynan did when he was a little Rynan.



We also got to see some cute chickies and duckies, and one tiny baby goat. Katy tried to poke it in the eye. It was exciting. But it was pretty windy, so we wanted to leave before we were done having fun. So we headed to the Dinosaur museum! We got to do a scavenger hunt & make paper bag puppets & "wind socks" (paper plates with crepe paper stapled to them). It was so fun!

1 comments:

miriam said...

I wish my life was that fun. School and homework and soon to be work isn't as much fun as the farm and dinosaur museum.