Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Why you shouldn't take three kids to the store...

Okay, now that I've spent almost all of my free time on the computer, I'll just post one more thing. On Monday I had one more stop to make after picking up the boys, so I took them to Costco with me. Boy was that a mistake! I forgot how hard it is, since I usually run all my errands during preschool! I have found that when you have three to pay attention to, none of them get enough attention!

You'd think I'd have noticed Kathryn with her being right in front of me, but between trying to keep an eye on the boys and trying to shop, I didn't notice what she was doing! I didn't realize until I took this picture that the only cookies she's ever had are sugar cookies...chocolate chip cookies are far messier!
And the boys frequently lag behind a little or run ahead a little, and I guess I've gotten too comfortable with that. I was near the end of the next aisle when I went back to find out why Rynan wasn't coming yet, and this is what I found!

3 comments:

miriam said...

Garrett laughed so hard when I showed him that picture of Katy. Almost harder than he naked bum picture! Those boys are crazy. I like how instead of hurrying to make him get down, you stop and take a picture first :) It makes it more exciting for the rest of us.

JoJo Gonzo said...

I missed a few posts... First off, that pic of goo with chocolate face, instant classic. You should frame that because it's friggin awesome. Second, keep that scary bunny man away from your kids, he gives me the creeps. Third, keep the posts coming, love it.

Mitsy said...

Man I am so glad that it is not only my kids that seem to go nuts the second you step through the door. I hear ya girl, I hear ya. We need to get together, this week has been kind of crazy though.