Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter clothes!

One of my favorite things about Easter is that I "have" to buy pretty new clothes! Yay!

After several tries, I ended up with this pretty dress for Kathryn. And I learned how to make korkers - isn't her headband pretty?


My babies...aren't they sweet?

Look - Katy and I coordinate! Oh, and the boys look handsome, too!

My boys! Dan, you're right, you do need a haircut!

Our attempt at using the camera's timer for a family picture. Not great, but decent enough.

My girlie!

2 comments:

miriam said...

I like how everything turned out. So cute! and wow, your hair is very red, and seems to have a lot of volume!

Nurse Heidi said...

Rachel, you're so stinkin' cute! I love that last picture of you and Katy. And your hair color is fabulous. I tried to go red once, and my hair just doesn't take dye. Boo.

I've got a hankering for Farm Country at T-Point...I'll have to see if we can figure out a time to meet you.