Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Katy's first ice cream cone!

What an exciting first for sweet little Katy Goo! Every time I start a baby on solids I think how weird it is that within 6 months or so they go from sloppily eating some mushy rice cereal to eating most normal foods (with some modifications, like cut into tiny pieces). Well, two Sundays ago (3/16) we were having ice cream cones for FHE snack (Dan works until after bedtime so we do FHE on Sundays), and I decided to try making one for Katy. I had to kind of force her to taste it, she was not sure about it at all. So she got some in her mouth, contemplated it for a moment, then said "book!" Which, we all know, means "I like/want that!"

1 comments:

miriam said...

that's so funny that she calls everything "book!" looks like she really enjoyed that ice cream!