Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Look what I made!


Okay, so lately I'm indulging in the joys of finally having a baby girl. Easter dresses, hair bows, and cute little pony tails. And now I made a bow board! There's a website with instructions for how to make bows (I'm working on that, it's pretty tricky), and there's also instructions for this bow board. I finally remembered to buy the stuff to make it, and tonight I did it! I love it! Now I have somewhere to put all those cute little hair bows when they arrive (I went on a mini ebay-spree last week)! Sorry the pic is a little blurry, I just took it with my cell phone, and I figured it didn't really matter.

2 comments:

miriam said...

Things like this make me want to have a baby and put flowers and bows in her hair. Except I'm pretty sure there will have to be a lot of crossing fingers to try and get a baby girl. They don't really run in the Kellams family. Garrett's cousin is the first girl on his dads side of the family in like 5 generations. But I'll like my baby boys too, when I have them. Within the next few years...hopefully.

Nurse Heidi said...

Oh you girly girly mom! You've got me beat hands down. You've got more bows for your Katy than I do for both of my girls....guess I'd better get cracking!