Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fun at the Pacific Science Center!

My mom took us to the Pacific Science Center yesterday, and we had a great time! Even little Goo Face had some fun! I made the pictures small because there are so many, hopefully you can see them well enough!
My "special" children...
One of our favorite parts is always the butterfly house...except David, who was actually literally afraid of the butterflies. My five year old cringes when a butterfly flies by. Nice.
Ryan liked the butterflies...
...and the butterflies like Ryan!
David & Ryan with Grandma, and Grandma's butterfly friend, who finally had to be coaxed off after hanging out with us for quite a while!
One of the boys (can't remember which) is scheduled to learn about butterflies next week at preschool...but it can't possibly beat this!
Well, nobody but me smiled, but here we are together!
My big Katy, playing with Ryan! The buttons made sounds when you pushed them, and all 3 of my kids loved it!

2 comments:

miriam said...

so David's scared of butterflies? that's funny! the kid that isn't scared of anything. that will be fun to tease him about when he's older!

miriam said...

oh, I forgot....that picture of Ryan sitting by the butterflies....he looks like such a perfect little angel! cute!