Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Latest Trip to the Farm

We went to the Thanksgiving Point Farm again last week (I'm a little late posting this...I lost my camera...turns out it was in the bottom of the diaper bag...maybe that should tell me something!), this time with my friend Heidi & her 3 kids. Last summer we met at the park a couple times, and while she got to meet my itty bitty Katy, we didn't get together again after her Katie came. So the babies got to meet each other for the first time. They were thrilled, I'm sure. Look, Katy is even doing some cheerleading kicks for the other Katie!

Here's Ryan & Rachel feeding the goats, with Heidi trying to get a picture of a really pregnant one. I know goats often look pregnant when they aren't, but this one had to be. It was giant!
Katy really loves animals. She loved the zoo, and now she loved the farm. I've been trying to get her interested in TV (that makes me sound like a terrible mom!), and I finally found some Baby Einstein movies with animals in them that hold her attention. She says "dah! dah!" over and over again...apparently "dog" is her generic word for animal. It's super cute!
Ryan is a little monkey. Here he is climbing the "prison bars," with David, Rachel, and Ethan.


While I'm on the topic, here's another shot of Ryan being a monkey. Who would've thought anyone could climb a tree this little?

The boys have been asking to play with Ethan again (I'm sure they want to play with Rachel, too). Heidi, we definitely want to meet you at a splash park sometime very soon! That way we can sit and visit instead of being occupied the whole time!

2 comments:

miriam said...

that is such a small tree. I would've thought anything bigger than a bird would make it fall over! looks like a fun trip, wonder what Katy was doing with her leg. silly girl!

Nurse Heidi said...

Heck yes! Lets talk in a couple of weeks. These next two are a zoo (hey that rhymes!)