Monday, June 23, 2008

Tagged!

Miriam tagged me a couple weeks ago. As long as I'm catching up, I might as well do that, too!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. I had just finished my sophomore year at Kentwood High School.
2. I was "going out" with Todd Mittge.
3. My family was finishing our addition, so I was finally getting my own bedroom.
4. I was taking Drives Ed.
5. I was a few months away from turning 16, and VERY excited to start dating!

5 things on my to do list:
1. Water the flowers as soon as the water comes back on (a water main broke!)
2. Monday is kitchen day, so do my weekly cleaning out of the pantry & fridge, clean the sink & microwave, etc.
3. Figure out why the Roomba doesn't hold a charge for very long anymore
4. Fold a couple loads of laundry (is that ever NOT on my list?)
5. Return the kids' goggles - never buy swimming equipment at a grocery store...

5 favorite snacks/food:
1. Popcorn!
2. chocolate
3. BBQ pringles
4. ripe peaches (I had a sour one recently that was definitely NOT my favorite!)
5. string cheese

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Design & build the perfect house
2. Hire a maid
3. Stock (and keep stocked) a giant, giant pantry so I only have to go grocery shopping for perishables
4. Build a totally awesome pool & hot tub
5. Hire a weekly (or more often) babysitter so I can date my husband!

5 bad habits:
1. Biting my fingernails
2. Leaving dishes in the sink until we run out of spoons (and it's always the spoons first...maybe I should buy more...)
3. Nursing Katy whenever she wants it...wasn't a bad habit when she was a newborn, but it's getting annoying and we're trying to break that now...it's just so much easier than listening to her whine!
4. Dr Pepper
5. Staying up too late

5 places I have lived:
1. Berkely, CA
2. Kent, WA
3. Provo, UT (Helaman Halls!)
4. Orem, UT (3 different apts)
5. Eagle Mountain, UT


5 people I tag:
1. Dan Morrill
2. Nadine Sundblom - you still haven't answered Miriam's, so I tag you again
3. Sue Smith
4. Joey Guanzon
5. Mike Smith (you have to do it separate from Mom!)

0 comments: