Monday, June 23, 2008

Preschool Graduation

Okay, so I'm a month late on this. I didn't upload the pics for a while, and it's taken me this long to get around to it. But I'm doing it now, both because I want to have it in my blog-journal, and because I've meant to do it for so long that I need to get it done to get the weight off!
Cute, David...really cute...
That's better
For anyone who has never been to a preschool graduation, it pretty much is the kids singing a whole bunch of songs. I like this picture, cause if you don't look to carefully or know what he's doing, it looks like David is trying to make a silly face.


Here's a video of one of the songs. Cute kids, can't even clap on the beat! I have another movie I'll put up here later if I get it uploaded.
This is the only shot I got of David accepting his "diploma"...very nice smile there
David with his teacher, Ms. Tonya...and here his eyes are closed. Apparently David was having an un-photogenic day. Maybe I shouldn't have been so worried about posting these pictures after all!
After David's graduation I snuck into Ryan's class and got a picture of him with his teacher, Mrs. Sandy. He at least knows how to smile!

1 comments:

miriam said...

congratulations david! I know that song! I learned it when I volunteered at a childcare center. It's funny to see him singing the abc's because he was doing that years ago!