Friday, May 30, 2008

Discovery Park

So yesterday, here in Eagle Mountain, the weather was pretty nasty. So when it got to be time to go to the park I called my friend Mitsy. I said "I guess we have to reschedule," and she was like "why?" The weather was fine over across the valley! Yay! I hurried and packed a lunch and drove to the park. We were there for almost 2.5 hours, and had a wonderful time! And actually, when I drove home the weather was still fine in PG and yucky in EM. It started sprinkling on me as I reached our area. Weird!



This is David and Scott from 4 years ago and yesterday. They really don't look that much different, especially considering they're only about 17 months old in the first picture! They had lots of fun together!


I think this is the first time David has really swung on his own on a big swing. He went so high!

Ryan had a good time, too. He played with Scott's little brother, Matthew, some. But he just seems to enjoy playing on his own more than David. David always finds some one and latches on, Ryan likes doing his own thing.


And sweet little Katy isn't so little anymore! She was walking and climbing all over the place. What a big girl!




Oh, and Molly came too. She enjoyed digging in the bark, then laying in it. Dirty puppy!

3 comments:

Mitsy said...

That pic of scott and David is TOO cute! Can u send me the pic of them when they were babies? Thanks for meeting us...that was way fun and it wore my kids out!!! and it was so nice to meet Katie!

miriam said...

Katy can't be walking yet! I want her to be little forever! And Ryan's the middle child, that's why he plays by himself. It's a middle child thing.

Nadine said...

Don't forget to mention how big Molly is getting too! She is growing up very fast.