Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Frumpy old ladies should not be judges

I should inform the readers of this blog that our Goo was not chosen as the winner of the cutest baby contest. She wasn't even a top three finisher (she was a finalist...but whoop-de-do). I should point out that the judging was done by 2 older than Methuselah myopic grannies with little sense of cute. Old...like..."remember when the flying air mobile was invented?" old. They wouldn't know cute if I were to slap them in the face. I should send the assassination monkey after them. How do they not call this cute?!


3 comments:

Amber Kelly said...

Oh my gosh! Dan, your family is so beautiful! It is fantastic to see that you are alive and well. I have often wondered how you were doing! It is very good to hear from you! Keep in touch. I have a blog as well you should check it out some time.

miriam said...

stupid ladies. probably just mad they never got a granddaughter that dang cute.

Nadine said...

Or a great, great granddaughter