Thursday, May 29, 2008

My attempt at a cute picture of the kids...

I had the kids dressed all cute, the day was nice, and I had a couple different places I thought would make a nice enough background. But the kids didn't want to cooperate. This is the best I got...

Katy kept trying to crawl away...

And when I forced her to sit back down, she'd cry.

Not that the boys were paying attention, either. It just didn't matter, because Katy was the worst of them. And actually, this was shortly before leaving for the baby contest. Maybe I ruined her chances by making her sad! She wasn't really grumpy there, but we can blame it on that!

3 comments:

miriam said...

nice.

you have 3 kids. that's kinda weird. I'll have a kid someday, and that will be even weirder.

Nurse Heidi said...

THose crack me up. Mostly because we just tried to take some pictures with Katie this weekend and had that same wandering away problem...

Mitsy said...

lol...silly kids never want mommy to get the fabulous picture with the great pose. hehe.