Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sick mommy, part 2

So I don't know why I was feeling better yesterday, cause I woke up this morning feeling awful again. I loaded the kids into the car & drove to the instacare. They swabbed my throat, but didn't seem convinced it was strep. He kept asking if I had other (cold) symptoms. I remember the doctor doing that last time I had strep, too, back at the BYU Health Center. He went to get the results, and the strep test was positive! Danny Love, you are in TROUBLE for not taking me on Sunday! Now I have a miserable day of taking care of 3 kids & a puppy with strep throat. Fun, fun! Oh, and my visiting teachers are coming in 13 minutes, and I don't know their names (it's their first time, we get new routes a lot in our ever growing ward) to call and cancel. And the RS Pres won't call me back. I feel uber rude, but what else can I do?

Oh, and the mess has continued to grow, I didn't want to overexert myself yesterday when I thought I was recovering. Maybe I'll force myself to run some dishes & laundry...we're going to run out of both soon!

Edited to Add - I knew one of my VTers first names, so I finally just looked down the entire ward list. There are two Leahs, and I know it's not the one I know (who also happened to be my visiting teacher a year or two ago), so I found her number! And...it was busy every time I tried to call. And they just showed up, and I had to just run out to tell them. I feel so bad about it!

0 comments: