Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Life with our pup!

I'm not sure if the antibiotics are working already or if it's just the ibuprofen, but I'm feeling a lot better! And that makes me feel like I should catch up on some of the things I'm behind on, but I don't want to overexert my poor sick self, so I'm going to do some catching up on here. I don't want this to become just one more thing I feel guilty about not getting around to!

First I'll update you on our adorable little puppy, Molly! Most of the time we are really happy we got her! Sometimes she's quite high maintenance, but no more than you'd expect from a 2 month old pup. We just have to take the time to play with her & wear her out when she starts driving us nuts. She's a very good doggy! She comes when I call her, and goes potty when I take her outside (and sometimes when I don't, but not often). And she likes snuggling! I think that's part of the reason that she's made me okay with only having three kids, at least for a while.

This puppy gets a lot of loves!
Not sure what Katy is doing here, I just like the pic of these three together. Molly tries to play with Marzipan a lot, which she doesn't like. But she doesn't hide from her or anything like she did when we had kittens.
Last night my smart puppy went and found her toy & brought it to me to play with! What a good girl!
And this is where she goes to cool off now that we finally passed into AC time. Sorry her eyes look so creepy!

Oh, and I have to add, that Katy absolutely loves Molly, as long as she isn't currently attacking her. I was just looking at these pictures with her on my lap, and she said "dah!" Last week at Costco I was looking at cute little touchy feely books, and she didn't care about the kittens or chickies, but when I held up the puppy book she started saying "dah" and grabbing for it! And today I turned on Blue's Clues, and she said "dah" and got all happy. Katy likes puppies!

1 comments:

miriam said...

I am jealous! I wish I could have a puppy. And a good snuggly go potty outside one. Katy is so smart! she knows what a dog is!