Friday, May 9, 2008

Puppy!

In one of the most impulsive moves I've ever made, I bought a puppy today! I took the boys to the Fire Station for the preschool field trip (I have pics I'll post later!), then had some errands to run. On our way into Walmart we saw a lady selling dogs, and stopped to look. And I couldn't resist! Her mother is a papered Chesapeake Bay Retriever, and her dad is a purebred (but not papered, so she isn't either) Black Lab. She is very sweet! The lady said 7 weeks, born on March 19th. Then she said she'd be 8 weeks tomorrow, but that doesn't add up, so I'm sticking with the first stuff she told me. That would've made her 7 weeks last Wednesday. She's a cute little thing!

I tried to get her to sit for a picture, but she laid down. So Ryan tried to show her how to sit.


playing with David




Marzipan watching from a "safe" place

helping me blog!

1 comments:

miriam said...

I am SOOOOOO jealous. I want a puppy so bad! She is so cute!! that one of her chewing on the twig with her big ol puppy dog eyes, makes me melt!